How to get a review link that directs right to your google review page.
Having your Google review link is the first step to obtaining positive reviews that with have a significant positive impact on your business. Getting positive reviews not only builds customer trust in your business but also provide valuable SEO and search results when customers are searching for like-businesses.
Google made it hard to get your Google review, it's not as easy as one would think. What makes it challenging is the public does not have access to share your review link, so just searching yourself is not the way. You will need admin control to your Google business profile to get the link.
To get your Google review link first login to your google business profile https://www.google.com/business/. If you do not have one, you must first create one and get verified by Google. Once logged in:
- Search “My business” on Google
- Icons/settings will appear. Click “Ask for reviews’ icon. You may have to hit the dropdown arrow depending on your screen size.
- Copy the link which generally looks something like this https://g.page/r/CTW9H70cPgDuEBM/review
Our Tap Tag review platform that comes with all of our products also has the ability to immediately find your Google review page, simply just enter the name of your business and find yourself in the drop down. Clicking on your business will pre-load the google link area with your review that directs right to your review page.
Yelp, TrustPilot, TripAdvisor Review links
These types of review sites are becoming more and more important for building your reputation online. Google recently starting pushing Yelp a lot more and adding more weight to their reviews. Trustpilot and TripAdvisor are also up and coming so it is best to get ahead of the market and be established on all platforms.
To get your direct review link for any of these sites:
- Search your business on their website, if you do not have an account yet make an account
- Click the "Write a review" button to open the review page, then copy the browser web address. This is the link to share with others.