Most Common Questions
What is Tap Tag?
Tap Tag is our brand, we offer over 40 NFC tap items like cards, tags, bracelets, signs, keychains and more. Each product can be tapped to share a digital business cards as a sustainable alternative to handing out paper business cards.
Every item comes with a digital profile that you can manage and edit at any time. The profile is shared to any smartphone just by tapping.
Turnaround time for NFC cards, tags, etc?
All custom & non custom products under 50 items will ship the same or by next business day. We stand by our one-day turnaround time.
If you are ordering more than 50 items our rule of thumb is about 100 items per business day. For example 200 custom Metal NFC tap cards would be a 2-business day turnaround. 1000 cards is about a 10-day turnaround.
I can't login to Tap Tag
We are made up of two different systems; Tap Tag (products), and mytt.ag (software)
To login to your digital profile to edit your Tap Tags, click https://mytt.ag/login
To login to Tap Tag to see past orders, receipts, or reorder, click the person icon in the top right, or click here https://taptag.shop/account/login?return_url=%2Faccount
Are there any reoccurring charges for Tap Tag?
All Tap Tag products come with completely free-forever software that you may use to setup and edit a digital business card profile. This service is provided to you in the one-time purchase price of a physical product like a Tap Tag card or NFC tag.
If you choose, you may upgrade to our more feature-rich platform to unlock more networking perks. Compare free vs Pro here https://taptag.shop/pages/team-management-digital-business-card-software
How to customize Tap Tag?
You can view all of our custom items here https://taptag.shop/pages/all-customizable-items
Simply click into the product and click the "Open personalizer and add to cart" button. This opens a personalizer where you can add text, logo, and more.
If you are look at a product that does not have this button it is likely not customizable and comes how it is shown. Typically there is a purple "Customizeable" tag on the products you are able to edit.
Does Tap Tag have bulk pricing for tap items?
Yes! Please review our Bulk Pricing to inquire about ordering wholesale tap items.
Bulk items can be customized with a logo, unique names, and unique QR codes.
Tap Tag Shipping Times & Destinations
- We ship anywhere in the US currently, we offer free 5-7 tracked shipping if spending $25+. We also offer faster shipping options at a cost for faster deliveries.
- We offer shipping outside of United states for standard shipping rates. International customers may be required to pay customs duties that may not be included in the order. These charges are unforeseen and are not relayed to Tap Tag when they happen.
- Basic tracked shipping to the US is satisfied by USPS first class mail.
- 2-3 day US shipping is USPS priority flat rate envelope or UPS Express Envelope
- 1-2 day US shipping is USPS Priority Express flat rate envelope
- International shipping is satisfied by UPS, or DHL depending which is cheaper at the time. These prices change depending on destination.
- Orders are shipped via USPS and take less than 7 days to arrive once shipped (usually the following business day), However, this option could take up to 10 days depending on the season or unforeseen circumstances. This may be subject for longer ship times during holidays. There are rare instances ship times can take up to 14 days.
- We will replace any items under a $500 order amount if not delivered by the 15th day according to the tracking.
- Large custom orders over 500 units can take between 2 and 5 weeks from start of order
- Custom orders under 500 usually ship within 48-72 hours.
Shipping & Handling cost:
- All orders have free shipping to US. We also offer upgraded shipping at a cost for faster deliveries.
- Paid Shipping orders for faster delivery include both shipping and handling costs.
- We use UPS or USPS to ship outside of United states and offer whichever is most affordable and quickest at the time.
Smartphone Compatibility for NFC
Roughly 97% of smartphones from 2018 or newer have native NFC out of the box with not app required whatsoever.
Iphone XS, XR, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 and newer (2018 and newer)
iPhone 8 & iPhone X running iOS 14( iOS released September 2020) Additional step to read NFC may be required.
Samsung Galaxy S5, S6, S7, S20, S21, S22, S23 and newer (2015) Full Samsung List
Galaxy Notes 2015 and newer
Google Pixel 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and newer
Huawei P10, P20 and Newer
Xiaomi Mi5 and newer
LG G3, Q6, K10, G6, V35 and newer
Sony Xperia XZ1 and newer
HTC One M9 and newer
Not all compatible phones are on this list, some lesser known models may have NFC.
Does Tap Tag ship worldwide?
Yes. We ship world wide. US shipping is free over $25, international shipping is calculated at checkout.
How to clean Tap Tag, can Tap Tag get wet?
Each product is different when talking about liquids. Our Metal cards, plastic cards, and sticky tags and signs are water resistant and can be temporarily submerged in water. It is recommended to clean with a damp cloth, or windex.
Our wooden NFC cards are not waterproof and should be kept away from water. The natural wood will absorb water which could delaminate the card. Clean with a dry cloth and just a few drops of water.
Is Tap Tag reprogrammable?
Yes. You can write and rewrite our chips at any time using a free app.
Do Apple phones work with Tap Tag
Yes, all Apple phones from the the iPhone 7 to the current iPhone have NFC technology. The iPhone XR and newer have native NFC meaning it will work with our products right out of the box with no app required.
More info on compatibility here https://taptag.shop/pages/how-to-claim-your-profile
Do Android Phones work with Tap Tag
Yes, the major majority of Android phones work with NFC and Tap Tag products. You may have to turn on NFC in settings. More info on compatibility here https://taptag.shop/pages/how-to-claim-your-profile
You can sign up for free here https://af.secomapp.com/taptagnfc/register
Our affiliate program pays 15% commission on the total sale from (minus shipping) of any completed referral. You will receive a special link to share, when someone clicks the link a cookie will register in their browser for 30 days and register if they purchase at any time within the time frame. Your referrals are approved by humans, so it may take up to 7 days to approve a referral. Once approved you are eligible for payment via your selected option (cash app, Venmo, PayPal). There is no minimum requirement for payment.
You are permitted to use any of our images if they link to our site whether organically or through your referral link.
We typically send payouts 2-4 days after the customer receives the item. For larger orders over $1000 we hold the right to hold payment for 14 days to help ensure the customer does not return the items. If the customer returns the items for any cause other than a faulty product we hold the right to remove your Commision payout from their refund. However this has never happened before.
Reasons for disapproved referrals:
1) You do not get the referral commission if it is yourself who purchased, only active referrals to others. We determine this by comparing the name, email, phone number, or any other information on the order.
2) Any coupon related websites are not eligible to receive commissions.
3) If the order is cancelled or returned before payment is issued.
Tap Tag is not working
Tap Tag comes with this website pre-loaded on it or your website if you elected that option. To see Tap Tag in action simply tap your NFC-enabled smartphone to it, the NFC chip works within 2 inches of smartphone and is located at different spots on different phones so move your phone until you get a read. iPhones scan from the top center of the phone while androids scan from the center backside. Both phones work best on the lock screen while the screen is awake.
If you are not getting a read:
1: Make sure your phone is not on airplane mode.
2: Your NFC chip automatically turns on when you wake your phone. it will not scan when locked.
- Apple iPhone's NFC chip is permanently turned on as long as screen is active.
- For some Android phones, you may have to go into "settings" and turn on "NFC."
3: Look at "Compatible phones" to see if your phone is compatible. Only since 2018 have phones been able to read NFC with out a designated app. All new phones going forward are expected to have this technology installed.
Returns & Refunds
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy for non custom orders:
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon a delivery - we offer 100% refund. Images or screenshot may be requested.
- If the product was not up to expectations, we will work with you to get another product, refund all or a portion of your order depending on situation, or compensate in some other way. This is on a per-case basis.
- For personalized products, like a custom-engraved NFC Business Card. We will work with you on a per-case basis to determine the best path to take if you simply just want to return it, assuming the card works and is up to expectation.
- International Orders: Customer is responsible for shipping costs of new product if a new product is sent.
- Timing: We have a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy, since the day item was received. Please first email us as we can work with you to determine the best possible outcome.
- If you believe your Tap Tag is faulty, please email us first to help troubleshoot, sometimes the issue can be fixed by tweaking a few aspects of the programming or informing the user of proper scanning procedure.
- For returns, please email email@example.com with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason you wish to return.
- NFC chips can be permanently locked or password protected making whatever info that was on them permanent and non-rewritable. We do not offer any refunds if Tap Tag becomes "Locked" by user
- Seller will provide the customer with instructions where to send returned goods. Customers are strongly recommended to get proof of postage when returning goods to avoid "lost packages" situations.
- Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
- When returned item is received and inspected, customer receives a confirmation email, notifying about the status of the refund if the product is confirmed faulty.
- If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to customer's credit card or original payment method shortly after. It may take up to three business days for money to reflect in the account used.
How to reprogram Tap Tag
Here is a helpful article with step by step directions https://taptag.shop/blogs/how-tos/how-to-program-or-reprogram-an-nfc-tag
Tap Tag Specifications
Tap Tag uses NFC technology to interact with NFC-enabled smartphones. NFC is scannable from a distance of about 3 inches on most phones. The NFC chip is often located in different areas on different smart phones so move the tag around to find out where the chip is before sticking. Do not stick tag to NFC chip area as your phone will accidentally scan it every time the screen wakes. For example, an Iphones NFC chip is located at the top of the phone, so be sure to put the tag about midway down or lower. Some Android phones are in the middle of phone or at the bottom.
Our tags are NTAG213 and our PVC cards are NTAG215
Each product is different sizes a specifications.
Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify
- Examples of Personal Information collected: Name, email or phone number, shipping and billing address.
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support and fulfill orders accordingly.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Tap Tag Software (mytt.ag): We do not collect or sell your information. We will only user your email and full name to contact you regarding important updated to your account.
- Disclosure for a business purpose
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- We may market or retarget visits who viewed our website and enabled cookies.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by: Facebook, Google, Bing, Or any other thirdly party ad provider we may use.
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads]
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Using Personal Information
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We do not engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our processor Shopify uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary denylist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This denylist persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary denylist of credit cards associated with denylisted IP addresses. This denylist persists for a small number of days.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below
Your Personal Information will be initially processed in Ireland and then will be transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. For more information on how data transfers comply with the GDPR, see Shopify’s GDPR Whitepaper: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right to Know’), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below
If you would like to designate an authorized agent to submit these requests on your behalf, please contact us at the address below.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.
Cookies Necessary for the Functioning of the StoreNameFunction_abUsed in connection with access to admin._secure_session_idUsed in connection with navigation through a storefront.cartUsed in connection with shopping cart.cart_sigUsed in connection with checkout.cart_tsUsed in connection with checkout.checkout_tokenUsed in connection with checkout.secretUsed in connection with checkout.secure_customer_sigUsed in connection with customer login.storefront_digestUsed in connection with customer login._shopify_uUsed to facilitate updating customer account information.Reporting and AnalyticsNameFunction_tracking_consentTracking preferences._landing_pageTrack landing pages_orig_referrerTrack landing pages_sShopify analytics._shopify_fsShopify analytics._shopify_sShopify analytics._shopify_sa_pShopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals._shopify_sa_tShopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals._shopify_yShopify analytics._yShopify analytics.
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioural Advertising” section above.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email address] or by mail using the details provided below:
Tap Tag LLC, 16 Sycamore Court, Fishkill NY 12581, United States
Last updated: 12/9/2022
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority.
Terms of Service
This website is operated by Tap Tag LLC. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Tap Tag LLC. Tap Tag LLC offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 10 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Tap Tag LLC, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Tap Tag LLC and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 - TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United States.
SECTION 19 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can select your preferred payment method at checkout.
- We accept secure payments for both local & international customers via Credit Cards, Debit Cards, PayPal, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay, Shop Pay, and many others.
Note that additional exchange fee may apply if your currency is other than US dollars.
The customer may be subject to any import or duty fees for shipping outside of the US.
Digital Profile (mytt.ag) FAQ
Tap Tag Digital Profile (mytt.ag) Features & More
Mytt.ag is a free software service created and managed by Tap Tag. At its core, it is a powerful tool to setup, create, and edit your digital profile quickly and easily from a user-friendly dashboard. It links directly with your NFC products so you may update your digital contact card remotely from any computer or smartphone.
This base service comes default on every Tap Tag item unless otherwise specified on your order. This software is not mandatory, you may specify on your order if you want us to link your items to another software or service.
Review our page about mytt.ag
- Tap your NFC items unlimited times, no subscriptions whatsoever
- Your profile automatically offers to download your contact vcard when viewed on a mobile device. This will download your information directly into the recipients smartphone. This feature auto-plays when detected on a mobile device.
- Create a digital profile, manage, and edit it at any time remotely. Any updates relay to all your items that have your profile automatically.
- Redirect to any website at any time. This allows you to use popular services like Linktree, Beacons, competitor apps, or any website of your choosing like a social network or company website. Toggle on/off at any time from any computer
- Edit the colors on your profile page at any time
- User-friendly dashboard
- Download or show off your profile QR code
- Add your profile to as many products as you want
- Use your profile link anywhere like your email signature, websites, or on external services.
- Manage 1 profile for free
Paid Features (billed annually)
- ALL features of free version
- Add to Apple/Google Wallet
- "Exchange Contact" button, so people you meet can share their information with you quickly. The helps you capture leads and make more connections
- Ability to add a cover photo behind your main profile image
- See analytics for profile views in a day, week, month, year format
- Manage more accounts from one dashboard. If you have a team of employees, you can edit, manage, and see analytics for all of their profiles. Amount of accounts manages comes in multiples tiers of 10- 100 accounts. We can assign you 100+ accounts upon request
Plenty more features are under development for both free and paid users. mytt.ag will forever be evolving as we invest more and more into it. Our goal is to make your experience the best it can be.
How do I get a Tap Tag Digital Profile?
A digital profile comes standard on all Tap Tags by default, unless requested otherwise on your order.
If you do not want a physical product and you just want the software, it is available for purchase here https://taptag.shop/products/digital-profile-digital-software-only
My Tap Tag arrived, now what? How to set up
1) Tap or scan your new NFC item. The directions on the packaging will show you tips how to scan with your smartphone.
2) You will be presented with a "Claim Your Profile" screen. This is the start to setting up your unique profile that is pre-programmed onto the card.
- Claim my new profile: Most users will select this option. This allows you to set up and manage your own contact card and digital profile.
- I have an access code. Link my profile to my organization: This option is used when your organization is managing your card for you. This forfeits control of your profile management to the master account. You will need the master account code to link your profile to your managers.
3) Select which package woks best for you
4) Continue to add the contact information you want to share with others. You will also add a username and password to be able to login again in the future.
- Add your profile image. It will update upon saving.
- Add an email to get user updates. *We do not send spam or marketing to your email, it is solely for mytt.ag updates, and as your point of contact for others.
-Add any information you please. Hit the + sign next to the appropriate field to add more.
5) Save your form. This will direct you to your profile to see it for the first time. You may click the dashboard button at the bottom to edit your info again.
To edit your pages colors, navigate back to your dashboard and select the tab at the top that says "profile template." This impacts all profiles you are managing under your login.
What if I want a Tap Tag, but not the profile?
Sure! There are are few options you can do:
1) Still allow us to put the profile on your Tap tag, you will be able to remotely redirect your Tap Tag to any website of your choice at any time. Easily changeable.
2) When ordering, you can request a different website link to be programed onto your Tap Tag in the additional comment area. Your tag will arrive with your website.
3) You can reprogram the Tap Tag to any website you desire using a seperate free app. This overrides anything you may have on the chip and will erase all previous contents. To reprogram, follow these steps. https://taptag.shop/pages/how-to-program
What if I want a profile, but not a physical Tap Tag?
Sure! You may purchase a profile here https://taptag.shop/products/digital-profile-digital-software-onlyhttps://taptag.shop/products/digital-profile-digital-software-only
Or a profile will come included on every Tap Tag.
What does Tap Tag cost? Are there recurring payments?
The base profile is completely free and included in the cost of your Tap Tag, it will be free forever.
However we do offer upgraded features at a recurring cost. Our cost is among the lowest in the industry and we charge only once on an annual basis. Cost depends on how many profiles you need to manage. You may cancel at any time. Learn more here https://taptag.shop/pages/mytt-ag-vcard-software
How do I login to my Tap Tag profile?
I am having trouble logging into Tap Tag
If you forgot your password there is a helpful "Forgot Password" option on the login screen . If you forgot your email or need further help email us your full name and email to email@example.com
How to link my products to one profile?
At this time it is best to email us and we will do it for you. Send us the URL of your current live profile, and the URL of the un-claimed profiles on your other items.
How to use the redirect feature?
The redirect feature allows you to direct your NFC products to ANY website of your choice. By default, your NFC tag will go to your Tap Tag digital profile (mytt.ag/_______) which shows your contact card and a mini webpage that represents your contact info, like this https://mytt.ag/B2T37xoj
However you may override this profile by inserting a link into the redirect tool, and selecting "enable." For example, you insert your LinkedIn page into the tool, enable, and save. Now viewing your profile or tapping your NFC item will direct people right to your LinkedIn page without ever showing your digital profile. All your items will update at once.
To use Redirect Feature:
1) Sign into your dashboard here https://mytt.ag/login
2) Click "Edit Profile" button located at the bottom middle of your profile box
3) Locate the "Redirect URL" box located near the top of page. Enter your full https:// website url in the box. **your URL needs to have http:// or https:// to work. Please also make sure there are no spaces before or after the URL.
4) In the box next to it that says "Enable Redirect URL" make sure it is toggled to "Enabled"
5) SAVE your changes
Your mytt.ag profile will now direct to your desired website when sharing your profile link or when someone taps an NFC item with your link on it.
Turn OFF your redirect feature
1) Sign into your dashboard here https://mytt.ag/login
2) You'll first see your profile quick-view box. Within this box there is a "Redirect URL (i)" area to the right that should say "ON". Simply click the ON button to OFF and your profile URL will now show. You may also select "edit profile" and turn off or delete your link in the contact form.
Your mytt.ag profile will now direct back to your default digital profile.
Can I change my profile colors?
Yes, after creating an account there is a "Profile Template" tab, click that and adjust the colors of the buttons, page, background, text, and more.
What is the "Parent Account Code?"
This is NOT to link products. This code is solely to link employee profiles to a master account, so therefor a manager can wager multiple user accounts.
How to set up a master account to manage employees from one dashboard
To set up a master account that will have the ability to manage, edit and track employee analytics. First, start the process by tapping/scanning your new Tap Tag.
Tapping will take you to a claim-profile screen with two options, select the first option. Then, select the package that works best for you depending on how many employees you have. Proceed to checkout, complete and continue setting up the first profile. Once complete sign into the dashboard.
On the dashboard you will see a "Parent Account Code: ____________" in the top right. Give this code to your employees.
When you employee taps/scan their new card they will select the second option "Link to my organization." This will prompt them to enter the parent code.
After entering, they will have one opportunity to make their profile. Upon saving they will forfeit control to the account owner and will have to contact the account owner to make any future edits
- We do this so the account owner does not have to manually type in 100's of employees info, instead the employee will do it and the owner simply has to audit.
The employee account will now be viewable in the master accounts dashboard.
Is Tap Tag a free service?
Yes, every Tap Tag comes with a completely free digital profile. You may manage and edit you Tap Tag at any time, download your QR code, and more.
You may choose to upgrade to have more features.