Silicone Minimalist NFC Wristband
- Regular price
- $24.95 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $24.95 USD
- Unit price
This extremely comfortable antimicrobial silicone wristband has a next-gen NFC chip that is able to be lightweight and completely flexible to move with you all day long. This band is for those people always on the go; Photographers, singers, sales professionals, anyone who would find it convenient to share contact information with just a wrist bump to a smartphone, while doing a backflip.
- Next gen NFC chip to transfer data to smartphones with a tap
- Made of medical grade anti-microbial silicone
- Super stretchy, lightweight and flexible to fit on all wrists comfortably. Feels like it is not even there.
- Completely waterproof, sweatproof and designed to be worn all day, and night. Shower-safe!
- Very minimal Tap Tag branding for fashion. Just 3 white lines to show where NFC chip is on front, and "Tap Tag" indented in black on the back.
- Re-programmable chip in case you ever want to change the data it relays to smartphones
- Compatible with almost all smartphones
- Re-programmable chip allows to change the contents of NFC chip at any time
- Easy to program and set up - Or we will program for you if you fill out that field
- Do not need a Tap Tag or app to scan card, just a smartphone
Is this wrist band waterproof?
Yes, this NFC bracelet is fully waterproof, sweat proof, dust proof, etc. It has a flexible chip inside the silicone that is design to move with you.
Will it fit me?
The bracelet is the same size and stretchability of an Armstrong band, but made from a premium-grade antimicrobial silicone. It will comfortably fit on almost all wrists. Small to medium sized male and female wrists are perfect. If you have larger wrists, like that of a hefty construction worker, the band may be a little tight and we advise against ordering.
Can I wear this NFC bracelet during sports?
Yes, completely safe for you and the bracelet to be worn while playing sports. The flexible NFC tags is very resistant to shock and bending.
Can I wear it all day & night?
Yes, not only is the band comfortable, it never really needs to come off. As the person writing this... I have been wearing my band for over a month straight.
Does the WHOLE band have NFC?
No, the NFC chip is located where the signal-icon is. Tap that section of the bracelet to transfer your data to a smartphone.
I love it, the only downfall is that is a bit too big for my wrist.
I was skeptical at first, but wanted to give this a try. I'm old fashioned and used to the old school business card that you can touch and feel. The only problem with old school business cards is that they can be easily misplaced and if you don't add that person to your phone immediately; their contact information can be lost. With the Tap Tag, it's similar to sharing your contact information via text message; but in a more professional way. I reached out to customer support and had a quick response! I highly recommend their product!
Cool idea but mostly doesn’t work
I was worried about the sizing. Im a 6 2" male, fits great with room to spare, works when I need it
I honestly don't even use it much, but I wear everyday because it looks cool haha The nfc tap is nice to have when the need arises
Unfortunately I can only get the wristband tag to work around 30% of the time. I don’t believe it’s your product but more so the recent update on the IPhone. I’ve read a lot of articles saying that the NFC readers aren’t working as expected.